Our housing workshop is now a bi-monthly event happening virtually on every other Monday at 2 PM. For more information please get in touch with Michelle Aung.
Monday Orientation begins promptly at 1:30 (excluding holidays) at 521 Mendocino Ave. Santa Rosa CA 95401.
Housing Workshop begins immediately after general Monday Orientation. At the Housing Workshop, you can meet with a counselor to discuss your housing needs. Housing Counselor will provide the most updated information about about housing in the area and important information that will help you find and obtain your new home.
Housing Workshop includes the following topics:
- Advocating for your needs.
- Roomates and shared housing.
- Selling yourself to landlords.
- Working with bad credit history or prior evictions.
- Subsidized housing.
- Community resources for rental move-in cost assistance.
- Tips for keeping your rental and stretching your dollars.
DSLC services are typically available by appointment only. Drop-in-Day, A.K.A. Monday Orientation in Santa Rosa, is the fastest way to receive services, as appointments are often many weeks out. We will honor reasonable accommodation due to disability. Please contact our Napa or Ukiah offices to become a consumer with one of them.