Housing Search Resources
Disabled housing: the Housing Search Resource program will provide housing search information, training, and referral to people with disabilities seeking accessible and affordable housing.
Come to our Housing Search Resource orientation held every Monday at 1:30 PM, in Santa Rosa to get started with DSLC’s housing team. Reach our branch offices directly for a Housing related appointment.
Areas of focus:
- Advocating for your needs.
- Roomates and shared housing.
- Selling yourself to landlords.
- Working with bad credit history or prior evictions.
- Subsidized housing.
- Community resources for rental move-in cost assistance.
- Tips for keeping your rental and stretching your dollars.
DSLC’s housing team is actively involved in advocacy efforts directed at systems change on local, state and national levels. Our housing team works closely with the Sonoma County Housing Authority, City of Santa Rosa, Continuum of Care, Task Force on the Homeless and other municipalities, housing agencies and groups working towards the development of affordable, accessible housing.