VOLUNTEERS NEEDED: Disability Services & Legal Center are looking for volunteers who could assist us with the Tech Expo on Thursday May 10th and Friday May 11th.
Thursday, May 10th 8:30am — 5:00pm time-frame at the Sonoma County Fairgrounds, Grace Pavilion.
- 3 people to Hang Banners inside the building (3 banners)
- 1 person to set up PA system for presentation area (set-up by 10am)
Friday, May 11th 8:00 –5:00 at the Sonoma County Fairgrounds, Grace Pavilion.
- 2 people direct vendors (8:00am -10am)
- 1-2 people placing signage outside (need to come at 8:00am)
- 1 person coordinate showcase vehicle parking inside the building (8:00am-9:45am)
- 4-5 people help vendors find their booth and help them carry their booth material/equipment (8am -10am)
- 3 people coordinate vehicle parking outside (9:45am – 3pm)
- 1 person to coordinate Presentation area (coordinate presenters according to the program, needs to understand how PA system works)
- Rock Wall – 1 person to hand out Liability sheets and collect them and possible help people with harnesses (10am-2:30pm)
- 2 people to take down posters and signage outside (5-6pm)
If you would like to help, please contact Inga@MyDSLC.org or 707-636-3073 and let her know what you would like to help with.
Also, please write which size of the t-shirt you wear. We will give all Volunteers our new DSLC t-shirts to wear at the Expo.